The Silent Halls Armor Quest
From SoDWikiJump to navigationJump to search
| Warning: Key elements of this quest are incomplete!
See Style Guidelines for more information.
|The Silent Halls Armor Quest|
|Ending Zone||The Emerald Jungle|
|Suggested Level Range||65 plus|
|Quest items used|
You say, 'Hail, Lequoia'
Lequoia says, 'Hello <Player Name>, have you been to the halls?'
You say, 'Yes I've been to the halls'
Lequoia says, 'Many of the things you may find in the halls can be upgraded. 1 piece of silent halls armor, 1 Melius Inscription and 2 depleted Razadian essence and I can upgrade your armor. If you have found anything else interesting from the halls give it o me and I might be able to something with it.'
You say, 'Where do the Melius Inscriptions come from?'
Lequoia says, 'Melius Inscriptions can be obtained from great enemies from the halls. Greater knowledge of killing them provides a greater chance to find the inscriptions.'
You say, 'Where do the depleted Razadian essence come from?'
Lequoia says, 'It's been known to drop from the halls, but also other places of strong Kaezulian influence.'
Upon turning in the piece of armor:
Lequoia says, 'Blessings from the Razad!'
- WAR = Bellator, Brute of the Razad
- CLR = Sanctus, Piety of the Razad
- PAL = Ludex, Light of the Razad
- RNG = Frigus, Fury of the Razad
- SHD = Interitus, Decay of the Razad
- DRU = Gelida, Tundra of the Razad
- MNK = Impetus, Fury of the Razad
- BRD = Melodiam, Song of the Razad
- ROG = Impetus, Treachery of the Razad
- SHM = Venenum, Scourge of the Razad
- NEC = Sanguis, Blood of the Razad
- WIZ = Exitium, Fury of the Razad
- MAG = Elementum, Wrath of the Razad
- ENC = Incantationem, Rending of the Razad
- BST = Hastam, Strike of the Razad