Leaking Undead - Part II
|Leaking Undead - Part II|
|Quest giver||Antha Silvarum|
|Positive (+) Faction|
Antha Silvarum says, 'This quest is forthcoming.'
Antha Silvarum says, 'That is good to hear. The curse over the Isle may not dispellable, but we can at least seal it away from the rest of the forest and continent. Even with all of the corruption, nature still touches the island. Take this amulet, and you will be able to commune with the great trees still alive throughout the island. Use it, and work towards ending or stemming the corruption.'
You receive Gladewood Amulet/First. Head to Shrouded Isle
There are ten trees around the zone. Each tree will give a specific emote as you approach it:
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. You hear the inhuman cackling of the jack'o'lanterns as they cavort around the yard, shedding skin and bone and poisoning the very ground they walk on. You feel your roots suck up the poison, and you feel ill.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Suddenly, you feel yourself feeling what the tree feels. Constant sharp pain echoes up from your roots as Blood Beetles feast on them, chewing away at your ability to drink and absorb nutrients - and there is nothing you can do to reach out and stop them.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Your vision fades, to be replaced with the image of a Mansion Knight spreading filth and corruption from the windows of the shrouded mansion. The filth seeps into your leaves, turning them brown with decay.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Vision [sic] of Mansion Guards keeping watch as all others corrupt the land of the island. They sit, watching, inhuman in their lack of empathy. Their existence allows the corruption of the entire island, and that corruption is killing you.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. You are plagued with visions of Large Skeletons clawing and ripping at your bark, grasping and breaking your branches.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Visions of ghouls vomiting foul and acrid waste, eating away at your bark and poisoning your roots.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. You see yourself, rooted in Dalaya itself, being ripped out slowly by the sharp teeth of Undead Canines. They walk through you, and steal away your essence with each step.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Visions flash before your eyes. You sit rooted, breathing in and out, alive for centuries. Then, darkness comes. Your leaves are starved, and worst of all, the swarming beetles come. They bore painfully into your bark and spread disease and decay. They rot you from the inside out.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. Visions flash before your eyes of Mansion Servants, coming out to collect firewood. Hacking and chopping and killing. You feel the pain as each blow of the axe severs another piece of you - with no chance to grow back on this horrid corrupt island.
- As you approach the tree, you feel an intense hatred and anger. You see Mansion Squires, uprooting each of your saplings the moment they begin to take root. They need the room for their unnatural rituals... for the constant spawning of more undeath and corruption. It must stop. The forest must grow here again.
You must kill 3 of the referenced mobs next to the specific tree. Upon the first two kills, you receive the emote
Upon the third kill, you receive the emote
Each tree upon completion will also bestow you with a low level buff.
After finishing all ten trees...
You receive Perfected Gladewood Amulet.
Return to Antha Silvarum
Your faction standing with Keepers of the Glade has gotten better!
You gain 7000 experience!!
Kill The Haunted Treant in Mistwoods while wearing Perfected Gladewood Amulet.
You receive Pristine Gladewood Amulet.