Keeper Vaj's quest
|This article may require cleanup to meet SoDWiki's formatting standards. Please improve this article if you can.|
Speak with Keeper Vaj to shift your alignment.
|Keeper Vaj's quest|
|Quest giver||Keeper Vaj|
|Alignment shifts toward||(Good) (Evil) (Chaotic) (Lawful) (Lawful Good) (Lawful Evil) (Chaotic Good) (Chaotic Evil)|
You say, 'Hail, Keeper Vaj'
Keeper Vaj says, 'Stranger. Is your purpose to help the Nilvalk or to harm them, this one wonders? This one has something it could use stranger's help with.'
You say, 'How could I help?
Keeper Vaj says, 'This one has a problem. This one is Keeper of Nilvalk, this one means to defend against Valk, but this one does not fully understand what Valk is. This one ask Speakers of Valk, but they say words which seem good, but tell little.'
You say, 'What am I supposed to do about that?'
Keeper Vaj says, 'This one wonders - is it Valk to attack and kill an invader, even if that invader has not harmed a Nilvalk? Or is the invader always Valk, and thus is Nilvalk to harm? This one also wonders, if faced with a wounded Valk, who is helpless, is it Valk to kill him? Or is it Nilvalk to help, even if you are helping Valk?'
You say, 'Let me think...'
- No shift
- You say, 'I don't think I can answer this question, you should ask the Speakers again.'Keeper Vaj says, 'MISSING TEXT'
- Chaotic shift
- You say, 'How could it be wrong to injure those who do you harm? You Nilvalk have a right to defend yourselves and those you attack chose to side with the enemy.'Keeper Vaj says, 'This one understands, and thinks <Player Name> makes some sense. This one thanks <Player Name> for their insight.'
- Lawful shift
- You say, 'It is not wrong to fight those who would seek to harm you, but you should only kill the defenseless if they do the same to you, revenge is justified but murder is not.'Keeper Vaj says, 'This one understands, and thinks <Player Name> makes some sense. This one thanks <Player Name> for their insight.'
- Lawful Good shift
- You say, 'To fight for the right thing, for Valk, one must have compassion with their opponents and respect for the rules of war. To attack those who cannot defend themselves is wrong.Keeper Vaj says, 'This one understands, and thinks <Player Name> makes some sense. This one thanks <Player Name> for their insight.'
- Chaotic Good shift
- You say, 'Consider what your heart tells you. Does it really tell you that murdering the defenseless is the right thing to do? I believe you already know yourself what is Valk.
- Chaotic Evil shift
- You say, 'Why does it matter who they are? If they are in your way, deal with them as you see fit. Valk is whatever you want it to be.'
- Lawful Evil shift
- You say, 'Attacking the defenseless is justified if it serves a purpose, such as spreading terror among your foes. Victory over your foes is ultimately more important than morals.
- Evil shift
- You say, 'Do you really need a reason to kill those who are your enemy? They are your enemy, is that not enough?'
- Good shift
- You say, 'To do the right thing in a fight, you must temper yourself. Defend yourself if attacked, fight if forced to, but show compassion to the defeated, or else you are no better than your enemy.
You gain 2500 experience!!